RULES & ETIQUETTE
MeetUp Group Rules
1. This is a private group organized by and for YC alumni (YC Core S/W Batches).
2. This is a completely off-the-record conversation.
3. The get-togethers are limited to 30 -50 YC alumni in order to ensure an intimate conversation, not a webinar.
4. You are able to RSVP to the event one week before the event date.
5. Sharing the event URL or password will be reason for the immediate suspension from the group.
6. If you find you are no longer able to attend the event, please cancel your RSVP or let us know so we can open up the spot for another YC Alumni.
IMPORTANT: After two occurrences of RSVP'ing and not showing up/not cancelling your RSVP, you will no longer be able to attend our events.
Event Information & Etiquette
In order to maximize the experience, please make sure you do the following.
1. Join the Zoom - link & password will be sent your email (associated with your MeetUp account) the day before and the day of the event.
2. Have your camera ON at all times.
3. Make sure you are muted when someone else is talking, unless you are reacting to the conversation (laughs, responding, answering, etc.). #ZoomHack: While muted hold the spacebar to temporarillly unmute yourself to react.
4. Enter your name on Zoom in the following format: First Name - Company Name - Sector (ex: Ricardo - VOIQ - AI Voice)
5. If you have questions for the special guest, please submit them directly to the host through the chat and we will call on you so you can ask yourself.
6. Please limit yourself to one question to give others the opportunity to participate.