Being a co-host is a great opportunity to establish a strong relationship with the special guest from a position of value-add and leadership. Co-hosts are extended an invitation based on the industry area of our special guest.
Co-host suggested to show up 5 minutes before the event start time.
1. Opening remarks by Ricardo.
2. Ricardo introduces himself, the co-host and the special guest.
3. Ricardo reminds participants the etiquette for the Zoom call.
4. Ricardo asks question #1 to get the conversation going.
5. The co-host introduces him or herself
6. The co-host asks prepared question #2.
7. Ricardo opens the Q&A session.
8. The attendees are asked to submit their questions privately to Ricardo throughout the session. Ricardo will call on them to introduce themselves and ask the question directly.
9. Closing remarks by Ricardo and thank you's from the co-host.
10. After the event we will provide social media material and tag the co-host so they can repost on their pages.
11. Ricardo will send a thank you email to guest and cc the co-host. The co-host can respond to this email to thank the guest as well.