Being a co-host is a great opportunity to establish a strong relationship with the special guest from a position of value-add and leadership. Co-hosts are extended an invitation based on the industry area of our special guest.
Co-host suggested to show up 5 minutes before the event start time.
1. Opening remarks by Ricardo.
2. Ricardo introduces himself, the co-host and the special guest.
3. Ricardo reminds participants the etiquette for the Zoom call.
4. Ricardo asks question #1 to get the conversation going.
5. The co-host introduces him or herself
6. The co-host asks prepared question #2.
7. Ricardo opens the Q&A session.
8. The attendees are asked to submit their questions privately to Ricardo throughout the session. Ricardo will call on them to introduce themselves and ask the question directly.
9. Closing remarks by Ricardo and thank you's from the co-host.
10. After the event we will provide social media material and tag the co-host so they can repost on their pages.
The typical attendee is a venture-backed early stage YC founder ($1M - $400M raised).
30% of the attendees are women founders.
Could you take us back to your early upbringing, and what initially attracted you to the tech/founder world?
If you were to break down the success of your company into a couple of important moments/milestones, what would those be?
I’m sure you have a big notebook of “lessons learned & pitfalls to avoid”. What were a couple of mistakes that you were able to avoid this time around ?
What keeps you at night now vs. when you started your first business?
Was there an aha! moment before building your company? Were there product pivots?
Do you feel you need to have relevant experience to launch a successful business in a specific industry?
Can you share with us one of your bigger obstacles/challenges during the early years of the company?
What have you enjoyed the most about being a founder? The least?
Can you give us a sense of what your life will look like 20 years from now? Are there overarching goals you want to accomplish?